Want to work at Sparkys with the best crew ever! Check out what we’re hiring for!
Does working for a creative, innovative, all hands on deck company get you excited? If so, then Sparky’s Distribution may be the place for you. We’re currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist (AR Specialist) to be a part of our Finance department, based in Longwood, FL.
If you are interested send your resume to email@example.com today!
Key Job Responsibilities
• Invoice and capture customer payments
• Process promotional orders
• Create invoices and packing lists for International and large account orders
• Release special documents for international shipments
• Log and process recurring bills for payment
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
• Review A/R aging and follow up regularly with customers via phone and email
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Negotiate payment options for overdue customers
• Initiate collection efforts
• Prepare weekly A/R reports
• Process and apply credit card payments
• Admin – Order general office supplies, track and adhere to budget
• Admin – Filing and office maintenance
• Admin – Schedule and calendarize office events
Internal: Communicate daily with all departments as necessary.
External: Distributors, Independent Bicycle Dealers, Freight Carriers\Forwarders
• Working experience in accounts receivable\finance\collections
• Experience working with Quickbooks\Fishbowl inventory management
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
• Filing and office management
• Good verbal and written communication
• Proficient typing, 40+WPM
Physical Requirements\Work Environment
Primarily in an office environment
The information presented indicates the general nature and level of work expected of employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to this job.
Sparky’s Distribution exudes the BMX lifestyle and is a positive, committed place to work. We offer a complete benefit package, paid time off, discounts on our Sparky’s brands, and fun events throughout the year. The work environment is casual but we mean business. If you’ve got the background qualifications that we’re looking for, hit us up!