It’s that time of the year again! The Sparky’s Parking Lot Jam and Warehouse Sale is back, FROM THE FUTURE! Head to Sparky’s Distribution in Longwood, Florida on November 21st from 10:00am to 4:00pm for a full day of fun! Not only will you be able to pick up some discounted scratch & dent parts and clothing at the Warehouse Sale, but your favorite Sparky’s riders including Simone Barraco, Seth Kimbrough, Joris Coulomb, Trey Jones, Johnny Devlin, Matt Ray, Mark Burnett, and Johnny Atencio will be on hand, riding our wild new Parking Lot Jam ramp set up including Subrosa Street Rails and more. Make sure you bring a helmet and get the consent form signed by an adult BEFORE you show up or you won’t be able to ride! Hope to see you all there.
Rules and Waivers
Date: Saturday November 21st, 2015
Time: 10am - 4pm
210 E Palmetto Ave
Longwood, FL 32750
The Rules for Riding:
- ALL riders must have an updated signed waiver on file. If you are 18 years or older, you may sign the waiver at the event but you must have a valid photo ID. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present to sign the waiver. If they can not be there to sign the waiver, you may download the waiver here
. This must be signed and sealed by a notary to be valid.
- ALL riders are required to wear a helmet
- Helmets MUST be strapped on with original manufacturers straps at all times when riding
- Ride at your own risk
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children under the age of 12 must have Elbow and Knee pads.
- No drugs, alcohol, or weapons are permitted
- No Tobacco products allowed in Riding area
- No vandalism, graffiti, tagging, or other means of defacing property
- No Soliciting
- Be courteous, take turns, and watch out for other riders
- Management reserves the right to eject anyone from the Jam at any time for any reason. No questions asked.